Monday, February 1, 2010

wiGglY mOndAy...
Took some "time out" today to spend with my adorable grandson, Kaidan... Bought some tickets on-line and it was off to the Wiggles movie. I was a bit apprehensive as it was Kaidan's first time at the movies and I wasn't sure how it was all going to go! Well I needn't have worried -- he was hypnotized by the Wiggles and did not move from the chair for the full duration of the movie (one and a half hours) He looked like a tiny ant sitting in that huge chair with an oversized bag of popcorn (lol) He watched the movie and I watched the joy on his face. What a great day!!! He is such a blessing to us.
He will be turning two on Sunday and he's having a Wiggly Party - are you not surprized!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josie, isn't it the best being a Nanna? I've just had a few delightful days with Tobias, such a joy! Didn't get much sewing done while he was here.....
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete