Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All unpacked again!

We are finally back and all unpacked from the Craft & Quilt Fair In Melbourne. It was lovely to see all those people we hadn't seen for a while and have a chat. We are looking forward to seeing some of you in our gorgeous new shop in Tooradin. I would like to say a huge thank you to all my wonderful assistants who helped me during the week. Thank you to Vicki and Heather who held down the fort back in Tooradin and to Kim and Carol who came to the show with me. You are amazing! I couldn't have done it without you.... huge hugs to you all!
Now all our bear friends are back where they belong in Tooradin......

The shelves are stocked full of all the new and wonderful kits available...hope you can come and see really soon.......

No comments:

Post a Comment