Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Melbourne Teddy Bear Fair


Josey and I had a lovely day last Sunday at the Melbourne Teddy Bear Fair. It was a very long preparation leading up to the show, but all of our efforts were very worthwhile. Josey's stand looked amazing with all of her gorgeous new designs on display for all to see. 
The show was hosted for the second time by Melissa Kemp (Teddy Bear Fairs Australia). We have to send her a big thank you and congratulations for all of the hard work she did to put this show together. It is a massive task to undertake!
We will be here once again to support and help with the preparations for next year.


There were many people who contributed on the day. Ros and her lovely girls kept us fed and energized throughout the day with some very tasty food.
Kerrie was a gem helping out on our stand when we were busy and staying on after a long day to help load up the big truck to take our stock back to the shop.
Josey worked so hard all day.... I think she was in bed before 8pm that night! I really wore her out.
A huge thank you to all of the traders for coming along, it was a great day.

We even had a visitor from Singapore (Wayne Lim from Wayneston Bears)


We hope you had a great time at the show and are enjoying the rest of your holiday in Melbourne.

Here are just few of the photos I have managed to get. I have had to rely on others for photos as I didn't get away to take any of my own.











We hope to see you all at the 2013 show!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great day.. I sadly couldn't make it this year but it's on my list for 2013.
    Hugs
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great show.
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you Josey, we will meet again soon!

    ReplyDelete