Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Dinner with the girls....

We hosted our second Christmas Dinner at "Tides Bar & Grill" in Tooradin this week. I think this will be the place we go to from now on...it is lovely!
We might even have a Christmas in July Dinner next year.....
 
 

 
 
The company was wonderful. Lots of our bear making friends were able to attend our dinner.
Sadly some of our girls were unable to make it....but you were with us in spirit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The food was amazing! Way too much food, but I definitely gave it a good go!
 
 
 
 
By the time dessert arrived we were all so full. I think there might have only been a couple who managed to fit it all in. This mudslide dessert was what I was so looking forward to and only got 1/3 of the way through it....  next time I will begin with dessert!
 
 
 
A fun time was had by all. Hopefully we will see a few more of our beary friends at our dinner next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment