Look what we picked up from the printer this morning... It's issue 2 of this years Bear Tales subscription. Inside you will find the patterns, photos and instructions for five of the most amazing projects ever...
- Miss Coosh by Monica Spicer will keep you company whilst minding your scissors and thread,
- BT by Merilyn Pursell just wants to sit and be your friend,
- La Petite Soiree by Adella David has got to be the sweetest little mouse ever,
- Cupcake by Kim Garrett likes to munch on a cake that has no calories, and
- Bee-Bopp by Josey Freni is a little martian bear who would love to take you on an intergalactic journey through space...
For all those who already subscribe, this issue was posted today and you should have it in your hot little hands by the end of the week!!!
And for those not familiar with it -- Bear Tales is a publication that Bear Essence brings out annually. We approach different artists over the course of the year, asking them to design something specifically for us. These designs are then published in Bear Tales and cannot be sold separately. They remain exclusive to Bear Essence for twelve months. A yearly subscription costs $60 (including postage within Australia) Excellent value as over the couse of the year you will receive three separate issues with a total of at least 15 patterns, worth over $300. We think this is the best one yet!
We stock complete kits for all of the projects featured in Bear Tales and the details can be found on our website. It is not too late to subscribe -- Back issues of Volumes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 are also available.